554.000 di risultati per Henri Cartier-Bresson - tempo di risposta: 0.272 secondi
- Aug 16, 2012 ... Henri Cartier-Bresson. French, b. 1908, d. 2004. FRANCE. 1932. Marseille. The
Allée du Prado. View More... Fullscreen. Portfolio · Profile.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson (Chanteloup-en-Brie, 22 agosto 1908 – L'Isle-sur-la-
Sorgue, 3 agosto 2004) è stato un fotografo francese, è considerato un pioniere
- Henri Cartier-Bresson (French: [kaʁtje bʁɛsɔ̃]; August 22, 1908 – August 3,
2004) was a French photographer considered the master of candid photography,
- Henri Cartier-Bresson, a filmmaker and co-creator of the photo agency Magnum,
established photojournalism as an art form. Read more about Cartier-Bresson's ...
- Est. in 2003 by Henri Cartier-Bresson, his wife Martine Franck and their daughter
the Foundation is one of the major photographic institutions in Paris.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson began traveling in 1930, at the age of twenty-two. For
nearly half a century he was on the road most of the time, and the geographical ...
- Henri Cartier-Bresson was an aspiring painter and student of literature when he
first saw Martin Munkacsi's brilliant photographs of runners, swimmers, and ...
- A page devoted to the photography of the French master Henri Cartier-Bresson.
- A show at New York's Museum of Modern Art explores the many facets of
photography's most protean talent.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson (1908-2004) is one of the most influential and beloved
figures in the history of photography. His inventive work of the early 1930s helped