474.000 di risultati per Henri Cartier-Bresson - tempo di risposta: 0.195 secondi
- About Us. Advanced Search. Henri Cartier-Bresson. French, b. 1908, d. 2004.
FRANCE. 1932. Marseille. The Allée du Prado. View More... Fullscreen. Portfolio.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson (Chanteloup-en-Brie, 22 agosto 1908 – L'Isle-sur-la-
Sorgue, 3 agosto 2004) è stato un fotografo francese, è considerato un pioniere
- Henri Cartier-Bresson (French: [kaʁtje bʁɛsɔ̃]; August 22, 1908 – August 3,
2004) was a French photographer considered the master of candid photography,
- Henri Cartier-Bresson, a filmmaker and co-creator of the photo agency Magnum,
established photojournalism as an art form. Read more about Cartier-Bresson's ...
- Est. in 2003 by Henri Cartier-Bresson, his wife Martine Franck and their daughter
the Foundation is one of the major photographic institutions in Paris.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson began traveling in 1930, at the age of twenty-two. For
nearly half a century he was on the road most of the time, and the geographical ...
- A page devoted to the photography of the French master Henri Cartier-Bresson.
- Aug 22, 2011 ... When Henri Cartier-Bresson would shoot on the streets, he would stay as low-
key and unobtrusive as he could. I even read that he would cover ...
- A show at New York's Museum of Modern Art explores the many facets of
photography's most protean talent.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson is one of this century's leading photographers and his
exciting career has profoundly influenced the field. His earliest images are of ...