425.000 di risultati per Henri Cartier-Bresson - tempo di risposta: 0.213 secondi
- Jul 11, 2012 ... Henri Cartier-Bresson. French, b. 1908, d. 2004. FRANCE. 1932. Marseille. The
Allée du Prado. View More... Fullscreen. Portfolio · Profile.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson (Chanteloup-en-Brie, 22 agosto 1908 – L'Isle-sur-la-
Sorgue, 3 agosto 2004) è stato un fotografo francese, è considerato un pioniere
- Henri Cartier-Bresson was a French humanist photographer considered the
master of candid photography, and an early user of 35 mm film. He helped
- Est. in 2003 by Henri Cartier-Bresson, his wife Martine Franck and their daughter
the Foundation is one of the major photographic institutions in Paris.
- Aug 22, 2011 ... Don't forget to pre-order the new re-print of “The Decisive Moment” by Henri Cartier-Bresson! I have been doing quite a bit of research into ...
- Henri Cartier-Bresson, a filmmaker and co-creator of the photo agency Magnum,
established photojournalism as an art form. Read more about Cartier-Bresson's ...
- Henri Cartier-Bresson (1908–2004) is one of the most original, accomplished,
influential, and beloved figures in the history of photography. His inventive work
- A show at New York's Museum of Modern Art explores the many facets of
photography's most protean talent.
- Find artworks for sale and information related to Henri Cartier-Bresson (French,
1908-2004) on artnet. Browse gallery artworks, auctions, art events, biography ...
- “It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the
eye, heart and head.” – Henri Cartier-Bresson. “To photograph: it is to put on the